About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Vetsy is my nickname that my family have fondly called me since my childhood. My blog reflects my personal views about the world around me. My topics may be anything that interest me but the majority of it is about my favorite past times...nature and gardening. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment or becoming a follower.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stone Faces


I am just loving these garden planter heads. I found these on another bloggers post. I regret that I forgot where I saw it.  But aren't they gorgeous!

 I will have to make them because I have learned that to purchase one will cost a Arm and a leg! Another blogging friend on another network....

 ( Facebook).. gave me a hint on where to purchase and make them myself.... Once I have the opportunity to make them I will update and blog on it.... check out the do it yourself  kit below in the second photo:
 



Here's the do it yourself kit...you can purchase on Amazon.




Thanks for stopping by......If you should decide you would like to make them as well..Let me know how they came out  because it may be a while before I get to this project..Thanx.



11 comments:

  1. ooh, i love those! think of all the fun hairdos you could give them with different plants. mohawks, mullets, braids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely I'm going to have a blast with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I would love to make my friend's faces and let them guess if that's really them. :o) I love the first photo. The guy in the middle looks like he's scrunching his nose. I guess he doesn't like his braids/dreds. He might need to loosen up a bit. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! that would be hilarious! If we could make our friends faces I bet they would get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a fun project! You could get really creative with flowers and different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela I can't wait to try it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know Vetsy....those faces would scare me! I read both of your blog entries. I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad you are back (and very sorry to hear about your aunt). I am mad at you though....you went and got BBQ and didn't bring me a doggie bag?! :o)

    How's your garden doing? Life got in the way for me and I wasn't in it for three weeks...managed to get a hold of it, but whether I'll have a bumper crop harvest remains to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the hair! I can see these in my garden next year. Miss you, glad to see your blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diva..I read some reviews on the kit and they said that the concrete that comes with the kit molds poorly but the molds are great.. I guess I'll be paying for the molds and use some other molding material.

    rmgales...I miss you all too. I'd like to get this project going because it looks like a lot a fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey vetsy- I am back blogging. Tought I would check in. The planter heads are so fabulous! Funny how we can find so many projects to do and not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather that is sooooo True. I still don't know when I'm going to get to this project...LoL

    ReplyDelete